Purchasing off the plan
Purchasing off the plan includes a range of significant benefits for purchasers; from amenity and design to financial benefits. Read on for more detail.
- On site amenities: New apartment developments often have amenities that surpass existing dwellings for purchasers. These facilities at Quayhouse include: the rooftop terrace, pool, outdoor kitchen and outdoor cinema.
- Body corporate: If you own a property with a body corporate you are part of the growing trend towards community living where you retain the benefits of privacy and lifestyle without the work and responsibilities of private property.
- First Pick – Greater choice: When buying off the plan, you get to pick your apartment first. This means you get the chance to pick the best apartments.
- Time: While settlement can be up to 2 years away this gives you more time to save for a larger deposit.
- Financial Benefits: Special incentives may be offered for first home buyers and investors to take advantage of when buying off the plan.
- Lock in a price: When you buy off the plan, you lock in a price and if the property market grows in value, you don’t have to pay any more.
- Tax Advantages: You can claim depreciation which is a major tax incentive which is popular for investors.
- A customised design: Purchasing off the plan means that you are able to tailor aspects of your apartment to how you would like it. This could include finishes and fixtures, paint colours, layouts, flooring to really give it the feeling of being your own home.
- It’s New! As a first home buyers you’ll appreciate moving into something brand new, and investors can take advantage of maximised rental return as a new tenant will pay more to live in a new apartment.